After looking through my projects from this semester, i believe the fat meerakat clay sculpture was my most successful project. This project was the most successful because it was easier for me to make art with my hands compared to a pencil or brush but i think it covers all aspects needed to be covered. In this project, the goal of the project was to come up with a animal and make it fat, and then we had to created it out of clay. I chose an animal that is usually skinny so that it would make the fat look epic on the meerakat, and i kept adding fat to the stomach and sides. I kept the the legs and arms in normal size and also the head, then i made a huge stomach and even fat rolls at the bottom of the stomach. After the body was done i had to add textures so i did little cuts all over the body and extremities, this was the game changer because it made everything come together. At the end after it had been fired in the kiln, i painted it up with many layers or paint. The most beneficial piece of the design was keep everything but the stomach normal in size because it emphasized the fat so much more. Overall i think this one came out looking the best compared to my others.