For my scratch-board project i followed the guidelines of the project by putting our art piece into motion. I put my project into motion by choosing a formula 1 race car. This was my first time doing scratch-board and it was hard but by the end of the project i started to realize the best techniques, too bad it was too late. My goal for this project was to show the ware of the rugged terrain of a racetrack, i don't think i achieved that but you can see that there was some. If i could do this project i would want to practice some more with some help from MS. Rossi. Another goal in this project was to fill all the space so that it did'nt look empty, i think i filled the front, middle, and background pretty well.